Monday, October 5, 2009

Hold The Floor Vol.1 - "Don't Call It A Comeback"


My original intent with this blog was to do weekly mixtapes...as you can see that never materialized. Here's my first shot at trying to change that:

Download it right here:
Hold The Floor Vol.1 - "Don't Call It A Comeback"

Paavo Järvi: Estonian National Symphony Orch. - "Pärt: Summa"
Holly Golightly and the Broke-offs - "Devil Do"
Nightmares On Wax - "Morse"
Tyrone Davis - "Can I Change My Mind"
The Zombies - "Time Of The Season"
Black Sabbath - "Planet Caravan"
Cymande - "Dove"
Robert Johnson - "Hell Hound On My Trail"
C Rayz Walz feat. Trinity - "Chorus III"
Roger Robinson - "Dream Keepa"
Bettye Swann - "Just Because You Can't Be Mine"
Louis Jordan feat. Louis Armstrong - "You, Rascal You"
Miles Davis - "Moon Dreams"
The Cinematic Orchestra feat. Fontella Bass - "Familiar Ground"
4Hero - "Les Fleurs"

1 comment:

  1. "Devil Do" is so nasty. Im seriously gonna email one my podcasts and see if they will send it as a suggestion for True Blood.

    ReplyDelete